CS Operations Manager
The Customer Success function at talech (a U.S. Bank company):
The primary objective of the Customer Success function is to ensure our customers maximize the value they service from the solutions they acquired from us, while making them raving-fans of the company and/or our partners. Based on that initial delight and success the CS team supports motions to expand the customer’s solution-set to provide more value to them as well as more revenue to the company.
Under the responsibility of the Customer Success function are all post-sales activities including: Initial deployment, customer onboarding, ongoing technical and application support, customer and partner training, upgrades and updates of hardware and software solutions, customer management, user adoption, program expansion, customer value capture, and more.
talech seeks to expand its talented Customer Success Management team with an experienced Customer Success Operations Manager to help support and enable our growing team. In this role you’ll be responsible predominantly for servicing a group of CSM’s on an ongoing basis, while also helping to build and evolve our Customer Success technology stack to better serve all areas of our business.
As our Customer Success Operations Manager, you will be influential in how we scale our services by managing the tooling, reporting and processes used by our CSM’s. You will form trusted and deeply consultative and collaborative partnerships with internal stakeholders by delivering measurable value through data, insights and operational efficiency. You will be a key player in iterating and evolving our approach to our scaled customer engagement programs.
Design and launch processes, workflows and automations that drive internal efficiencies, up-level the effectiveness of our CSM team, and ultimately deliver greater value to our customers. Manage our vendor relations and ensure adoption of our CS technology stack, offering new ideas and enablement of our CSM team that ultimately deliver greater value to our customers. Develop KPI’s and produce regular cadenced reports to the business on program effectiveness (churn forecasting, retention success and expansion of key features). Monitor reports and dashboards to gain visibility, identify challenges and opportunities and pinpoint needed actions to best manage customers. Develop training materials in order to support operational excellence within the CSM function. Identify process gaps and key improvement areas outlining action plans to address and surface insights for talech CS leaders. Develop techniques to enhance our one-to-many processes with customers. Support the development of playbooks to address the needs and opportunities of specific customer segments in driving program expansion initiatives and execute them.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to eight years of related experience
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success or customer operations role with previous experience in designing, deploying processes and automations
- Experience working with and designing solutions for scale
- A Player-Coach mentality with propensity for hands-on work
- Experience working with (and preferably deploying) technology tools used for Customer Success, including: Salesforce, Customer Success Mgt platforms, In-App guidance (Pendo), Survey Tools, Learning Mgt Systems, marketing automation tools, SMS, etc.
- Experience with high-scale customer management (tech-touch) and/or marketing to large customer bases is highly valuable
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond strategically to customer needs
- Strong interpersonal skills and track record of building collaborative relationships
- Customer success orientation and passion about the discipline of Customer Success. Takes personal pride in and responsibility for the success AND satisfaction of their customers
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.