Customer Success Coach
At Sensei Labs, we build smarter workplace solutions that people love. With a focus on fostering a world-class culture, we combine all the advantages of an agile start-up with the stability that comes with being backed by some of the country’s top SaaS investors. Our team is a dynamic, diverse, and fun group. We're constantly growing and looking for the next team member to join us in building lasting success for our customers and for Sensei Labs.
About this awesome role:
We believe that our success is dependent on the value our customers derive from our products and the experience they have with them. As a Customer Success Coach - you
- Love challenge and change, you’re up for anything
- Are a great listener and expert problem solver with the ability to juggle many competing priorities at once
- Have an understanding of the web and how it works. You've not necessarily written and deployed your own JQuery-based, CSS-heavy responsive sites, but you're also not intimidated by the technology
- Are a successful relationship builder and demonstrate deep empathy for your customers and have an innate curiosity about driving success
- Have been told your are an amazing communicator and have excellent verbal and written skills
Role and Responsibilities
- Act as a trusted advisor with our customers to ensure account health and drive retention
- Collaborate with Strategy, Support, Technical and QA teams to help solve support issues promptly, with empathy and positivity
- Work with leadership to develop customer strategy, customer roadmaps and identify expansion, enhancement and retention opportunities
- Take responsibility and ownership and monitoring of financial health and customer health with an unwavering focus on value and keen attention to detail
- Actively monitor adoption statistics, survey results and qualitative data to inform your decisions and actions
- Plan for and lead Quarterly Business Reviews with participation from Leadership and the Director of Customer Success
- Understand your customers wants, needs, goals, usage habits & level of engagement and proactively course correct as needed
- Communicate application changes and planned system outages that affect customers and their usage of the platform
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ year of relevant experience in a customer-facing role, SaaS experience a plus
- Effective communicator both verbal and written
- Rise to the challenge when working under pressure
- Awesome interpersonal skills, able to quickly build external and internal relationships
- Analytical and problem solving skills – understanding of PowerBI or similar business intelligence tools is a bonus!
At Sensei Labs, we're continuing to build a stellar, diverse team and inclusive culture. It's the unique perspectives and experiences of our team members that give us a competitive advantage. We encourage you to apply even if you don't have all of the listed qualifications but can bring new ideas and perspectives to augment our team.
We're committed to ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for all qualified candidates, including candidates of color, women, LGBTQ+ candidates, candidates with family caregiving responsibilities, Indigenous candidates, immigrant candidates, and differently abled candidates. If you require accommodation during the application or interview process, please let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.