Customer Success Manager
IntelligenceBank is consistently ranked and rated by Deloitte as one of their Top 500 Fastest Growing Businesses, IntelligenceBank is leading the way when it comes to innovative marketing operations platforms.
We are a rapidly scaling, innovative and enthusiastic organisation. We believe in surrounding ourselves with good people. We strive to deliver the best outcomes for our customers, our partners and our people and to Make Work Seem Less.
Our values underpin how we work and are at the core of everything we do.
- Make the complex simple
- We do what we say
- Six star service
- Spark innovation
- Be great together
We're seeking a motivated team player who gets excited about helping customers succeed and deliver on our brand promise. As our new Customer Success Manager, you'll be responsible for building strong relationships, driving adoption, and ensuring retention and growth of our customers. Your performance is measured by customer retention rate, net revenue retention, and NPS scores.
The ideal candidate:
- Is customer obsessed and has a passion for problem solving
- Is a self-motivated learner who thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Possesses excellent communication skills and natural ability to build relationships
- Is organized and has strong time management skills - you can juggle multiple initiatives and customer situations simultaneously
- Enjoys working cross-functionally and collaborating in a team environment
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Become the trusted advisor to a portfolio of IntelligenceBank customers
- Work with customers to ensure adoption, retention, expansion and overall success
- Continuously and repeatedly provide value to customers by being a source of best practices and ensuring they get the most value out of the IntelligenceBank platform
- Develop and execute on Account/Customer Success plans
- Identify upsell and expansion opportunities within your customer portfolio
- Regularly engage with each customer on strategic and operations reviews
- Keep customers up to date with new and soon to be released features and enhancements most relevant to them
- Act as a liaison between the customer and the IntelligenceBank product team to represent the customer’s feedback accurately and advocate for their needs
- Identify new ways to improve our internal processes
What you bring:
- Demonstrated experience in a customer facing role; preferably customer success management, account management, or an equivalent role for a SaaS company
- Demonstrated history of increasing customer adoption, retention, and satisfaction
- Ability to develop strong customer relationships, manage expectations, and problem-solve
- Ability to present, communicate, and work effectively with others
- Outstanding probing and listening skills
- Strong analytical skills and use of data to help drive adoption, uncover opportunities and risk.
- Experience with Digital Asset Management (DAM) or Marketing Operations (MOPs) software a plus
- Experience with Salesforce and other SaaS tools a plus
Our Company Expectations
IntelligenceBank has a strong culture of innovation, going the extra step for our customers, and collaboration amongst team members. We believe our people are our most important asset and cultural fit is a very important part of the hiring process. The following are the personal aspects we look for in each candidate.
- Be a team player and work well with others.
- Respect colleagues and clients.
- Contribute new ideas to benefit the overall business.
- Have positive attitude and "go the extra mile".
- Constantly look for ways to promote or improve the business and product.
- Provide Six Star service.
- Integrity. We do what we say.
Once you’ve applied, your application will be reviewed by one of our team and you’ll be updated by phone or email regarding its status.
Our application process includes face to face/zoom interviews covering behavioural and technical questions that address our values as well as the requirements of the role you’ve applied for, a practical assignment, and, finally, references and criminal history checks. We’ll make sure we give you as much support as you need to help you prepare for the interview – if you need anything just ask!
So apply now and we look forward to getting to learn more about you!
"We're a 2022 Circle Back Employer & commit to replying to every applicant."