Customer Success Operations Manager
Customer Success Operations Manager
Quorum is 100% bootstrapped, having never raised venture capital funding, and works with organizations like Coca-Cola, the United Nations Foundation, Sierra Club, General Motors, and Lyft.
As a Customer Success Operations Manager, you will identify and execute upon operational efficiencies and strategic insights that enable the Customer Success team to retain, expand, and delight clients.
- You want to make a meaningful impact on the customer and team member experience at a high-growth startup
- You have honed the ability to perform data analyses, then convert your findings into simple data visualizations that clearly explain the opportunity or problem identified
- You have at least one year of experience serving as a Customer Success Manager, Sales Operations Lead, or other comparable role for a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform
- You are excited to identify problems, develop several proposed solutions, work with stakeholders across multiple departments to build consensus around the best solution, and own the execution of that solution
- You are passionate about designing and implementing process improvements that make people’s lives easier by solving everyday problems
- You take pride in critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconciling conflicts, and distinguishing user requests from underlying company needs
- You consistently make decisions by evaluating what strategies will align with long term business objectives
- You want to be a part of building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive team environment where you regularly express concern for team members’ success and well-being
- You are an especially competitive candidate if you have a Lean Six Sigma (Green Belt or above) or other comparable process improvement certification
- You are a superstar if you have served as a database administrator or data analyst for a Customer Success automation platform (e.g., ChurnZero, Gainsight, Salesforce)
What You'll Do:
- First week: You'll get to know 20+ dedicated Customer Success team members, learn the ins and outs of Quorum’s customer success automation platform, and begin to evaluate where workflows should be optimized
- First month: You will provide data and insight into critical customer health metrics (e.g., Average Days to Onboard) and sales forecasts (e.g., Top Candidates for Expansion Over Time) through dashboards and presentations. You will manage ongoing team structure, including forecasting future hiring needs as well as allocating and balancing revenue between Customer Success Manager’s account portfolios
- First 6 months: You will serve as the primary systems administrator for Quorum’s customer success automation platform and drive product adoption across the Customer Journey by modifying the digital and human-led touch points surrounding Moments of Truth. You will mitigate risk by detecting early signals of at-risk renewals and expansion deals, then designing playbooks and escalation pathways for Customer Success Managers to address the risks
- First year: You will work cross-functionally (e.g., Product, Design, Business Development, Finance) in order to identify pain points and implement solutions that will help Quorum to retain, expand, and delight clients while improving our operational efficiency. You will play an important role in growing a start-up and establishing Quorum as a market leader in Washington, DC
About the Customer Success Team:
- We’re responsible for ensuring that clients have an amazing experience with Quorum
- We are dedicated to every user’s success and address challenges quickly and creatively
- We act as staunch advocates for our clients, including identifying and responding to diverse client use cases
- We take pride in developing personal relationships with our users and our team
- We regularly support one another to ensure the success of our team and our clients
- We're very close as a company—we work together, hang out together, and we value each others' ideas and input
Do you want to have an impact at a fast-growing company that is changing the way the advocacy process works? If so, drop us a line. We'd love to talk to you.
Base Salary: $42,000.00–$60,000.00 (commensurate with experience)
Plus retention bonus and equity
On Target Earnings (OTE): $47,500.00 – $65,500.00 (OTE expectations dependent upon base salary)
Benefits: 401(k), health/dental, 12-weeks paid maternity/paternity/adoption/fostering leave, unlimited PTO, and more.