Customer Success Operations Manager
You: Are a highly motivated individual with a passion for helping teams achieve their goals and identify new ways to help them better support our customers. You are equally productive working independently and in groups and have a track record of learning and working with new technologies/applications to solve problems. You’re very responsive, timely and accurate with your deliverables and can synthesize input from multiple sources and determine viable options that best meet the various and sometimes competing requirements. You have a passion for creating a frictionless, end-user experiences, and enjoy working with a variety of stakeholders to deliver the best possible outcomes. You have a reputation in your current company as someone who “gets things done and done well” because you are organized, self-motivated, hard-working, and are considered a great team player with whom others enjoy working.
Us: The role reports to the VP of Customer Experience who heads up the recently formed Customer Experience Office (CXO). The CXO is tasked with transforming our current practices, processes and tooling to meet rapid growth across the organization. It is also responsible for defining, implementing and measuring the effectiveness of our Customer Success strategy and the team partner closely with a number of cross-functional departments to deliver a best-in-class customer and employee experience. The CXO is an integral part of our Customer Success organization and offers a high energy, high tempo, results driven culture. We are looking for someone that wants to share their energy and enthusiasm for customers and shares our passion for outcomes, value and success.
- Design, prototype, build, document, test and support solutions for the Gainsight application. This includes system integration, prototyping proof of concepts, reports, dashboards, etc
- Bring your experience working with customer success analytics, automation, and customer success tooling to enhance our approach to delivering wildly successful customers
- Collaborate with business partners to help shape functional requirements of the Gainsight platform
- Improve the efficiency of the Customer Success team by improving existing workflows and identifying areas of growth
- Create and manage Gainsight data field alignment with connectors/API to 3rd party and/or external systems, CTA configuration, Journey Orchestrations etc.
- Create and maintain detailed technical documentation based on design specifications.
- Own functional tasks and deliverables, including testing, training, reporting, support, and continuous improvement for the Gainsight application
- Disseminate your expertise in the Gainsight platform and identify opportunities for improvement of existing processes including driving adoption of new features from each Gainsight major release
- Use and recommend best practices while delivering scalable, high-quality solutions
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of Gainsight platform including monitoring system performance, data integrations and user activities
- Excel at problem-solving, demonstrating an ability to navigate complex situations in a structured and considered manner
- Be a confident, hands-on organizational visionary with the ability to do the work, as well-- you can see what needs to be done and work backwards to drive execution based on data
- 3+ years in a Customer Success Operations environment
- 2+ years of experience supporting the Gainsight platform, configuring new product features, understanding of platform eco-system and overall evangelist for the platform
- System integration, process optimization and data analysis skills; demonstrating an ability to traverse seamlessly from high level system and process design concepts to operational data and reporting and vice-versa
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration, stakeholder influence, and relationship management at all levels to agree upon and deliver high impact solutions at pace
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including experience working with and presenting information to senior leadership
- Bachelor's degree (technical degree preferred)
- Gainsight platform implementation experience and/or certification
- Knowledge of customer journey mapping and customer segmentation
- Have qualifications in Snowflake (or other datalakes) and have experience pulling and pushing data between systems
- Salesforce.com certifications (Administrator, Advanced Administrator)
- Tableau reporting skills