Enterprise Customer Strategy Manager - Commercial Team
As an Enterprise Customer Strategy Manager on the commercial team, you will be advisor, strategist, and implementer of our product offering to customers. You will own the engagement with ~20 strategic accounts, partnering during every stage from onboarding to expansion, including proactive account management, data research, analysis, consultative support, and thought leadership. Additionally, this role will help support Windfall’s continued growth by helping to implement systems and processes to scale our business.
- Own end-to-end implementation of Windfall’s product and service from pre-onboarding through the lifetime of ~20 key enterprise accounts
- Develop a continual, deep understanding of customer’s goals and business objectives, and position the Windfall solution to help them achieve them
- Create customer deliverables (e.g., presentations, strategy recommendation, industry updates) suitable for a diverse set of constituents from senior executives to application end users
- Establish a partnering relationship across the customer's organization, from Executive Sponsors to day-to-day contacts
- Document customer use cases and develop strategy plans that will help customers increase the value of their investment
- Identify up-sell opportunities and collaborate with Account Executives to generate new proposals
- Perform focused research on US households to help validate our model and dataset
- Provide a strategic feedback loop to our product and engineering teams to continue to deliver new products at the highest quality
Individuals Who Thrive in this Role Share These Attributes:
- Startup Hustle - Start ups are challenging, and you enjoy putting in the time and effort to build something great. You are looking to learn and grow more quickly in your career, and don’t want a mundane 9-5.
- Highly organized with an incredible attention to detail - You like completing “To Do” lists and ensuring that things get done and nothing falls through the cracks. Formal Project Management training or significant Confluence, Asana, MS Project experience is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - You can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users.
- Team-centric attitude - Despite many of us working remotely, we are a close-knit team. You love to contribute, share your areas of expertise with team members, are self-accountable, and bring an empathetic outlook to your relationships.
- 4+ years of experience in analytical, customer-facing roles (e.g., consulting, customer success, growth strategy, marketing)
- Previous relationship-building experience with VPs and C-level executives
- Startup experience, especially in a B2B SaaS or data company
- Knowledge of digital marketing and data ecosystems
- Industry experience in financial services or luxury products, as the majority of your customers will be in these industries
- Advanced in PowerPoint (high design) and intermediate in Excel (pivots, vlookups)
- Familiarity with CRMs (Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.)
- Bachelor degree from a top-tier university; MBA a plus
Windfall is a high-growth startup working with data-driven sales, marketing, and analytics teams to help them identify, understand and engage target customers. Our company works with rapidly growing companies, along with iconic Fortune 500 consumer brands.
The Windfall Customer Strategy team is a high-caliber unit of achievers looking for the best next step in their careers. We are incredibly supportive and collaborative - especially for a remote environment - and work together to make our customers and our team successful.
As a company, we hold true to our core values of: (1) Be an excellent communicator; (2) Operate with transparency; (3) Provide leverage, not optimization; (4) Make a difference every day; and (5) Act with integrity and trust.