Enterprise Customer Success Manager
We are looking for a strategic, customer centric, and results-driven Customer Success Manager to manage our new and established enterprise customers. Among our customers are the world’s most innovative companies and brands (Uber, Bloomberg, Amazon, Electronic Arts just to name a few).
The ideal candidate is an ambitious, experienced and fun individual who is excited about the power of events and about mastering strategic relationships.
Bizzabo powers immersive in-person, virtual, and hybrid experiences. The Bizzabo Event Experience OS is a data-rich open platform that allows Event Experience Leaders to manage events, engage audiences, activate communities, and deliver powerful business outcomes — all while keeping attendee data private and secure. Bizzabo powers events for world-leading brands, from Fortune 100 enterprise organizations and financial institutions to creative agencies and scaling tech companies. Bizzabo was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 350 employees in its New York, Tel-Aviv, Kyiv, Montreal, and London offices, as well as 15+ remote locations around the world.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be the primary point of contact and advocate for our largest most strategic customers
- You will proactively own and manage a portfolio of 10-30 accounts and become their trusted advisor and influencer.
- You will partner with our post-sale Account Management team to help drive upsell and renewal opportunities as needed.
- You’ll monitor and report on analytics, reports and KPIs for your portfolio
- You’ll conduct business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to common customer concerns
- You’ll drive customer references, testimonials and case studies
- You’ll provide feedback to the product team by effectively communicating customer needs and help design ideal offering/features by working cross-functionally across various teams
Who you are:
- You have the ability to thrive in a dynamic and demanding environment
- You have a history of exceeding both customer satisfaction and retention targets
- You have demonstrated success in effectively developing and managing complex deployments. You are able to manage and own a technical and business driven conversation
- You have demonstrated strong relationships with economic buyers in enterprise organizations
- You have at least five years of related professional experience
- You are a great project manager problem-solving skills
- You have a high level of organization and attention to detail