Member Success Manager
As a WebPT Member Success Manager, our customers are called “Members” for a reason. They’re part of the WebPT community and they expect more from us as business partners. Not only do you possess exceptional customer management and business consulting skills, you consistently deliver results beyond expectations. WebPT is looking for world class Member Success Managers who can make a direct connection between a customer’s strategic business goals and how our product suite can contribute to their execution. This involves determining appropriate use cases, helping Members define workflows that let our product to drive key processes, linking the changes in business metrics (KPIs) to an ROI model or Scorecard which ultimately drive major business outcomes for our Members.
As part of the WebPT Member Success Team, you will be responsible for everything about your portfolio of customers after the initial sale. You’ll work with Onboarding Specialists to drive the initial implementation and any integration points. You’ll educate established Members about new functionalities, best practices and industry developments that increase the value WebPT delivers to their practice. You will develop a deep understanding of Member engagement and the WebPT platform; so as to create and evolve best practices around our technology.
- Oversees the onboarding of new accounts to ensure successful adoption.
- Track and monitor account health: concerns expressed via NPS surveys, the possibility of churn and creation of effective corrective actions.
- Provide input to the Training team to ensure that curriculum and application notes help members understand actions they need to take to ensure ongoing value as our products and the industry evolve.
- Strategize, conceive and execute internal processes that streamline and scale Member Success work.
- Identify areas for improvement, not only in our products and services, but also in the Member Success function as a whole. Create and maintain open lines of communication with relevant stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, Product and Engineering to make deliver a world class member experience.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and compliance, adhering to all HIPAA regulations.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Successful track record working with online SaaS products and services
- Great communication, account management, project management and problem-solving skills
- Analytical and logical ability to understand business workflows and how they map to base application functionality
- Planning and coordination of activities across many different levels within, and across internal and external teams
- Empathy for our customers, while protecting the interests of our company and its assets
Abilities and Knowledge
- Organized and systematic, with great attention to detail
- Simultaneous management of many complex projects within a book of business
- Quick learner of medical terminology and practices and able to communicate those to others
- Excellent ability to perform with a professional demeanor while utilizing sound judgment and time management skills
- Able & willing to travel periodically as the job requires
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Customer Account Manager, or similar role, in a SaaS software company
- Proven ability to work with, connect to, and influence people internally and externally
- Strong writer and speaker: documents, presentations, webinars and events
- Understanding of the operations and day to day processes and procedures of typical SaaS environment: Member Care, Development/QA, SysOps, Onboarding and other departments
- BA or BS degree
- Experience in the medical field, ideally physical therapy and/or billing
- Experience using Gainsight or other customer success platform
Additional Aspects of the job
- Google equivalent of MS Office suite
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will not be exposed to weather conditions, and the noise level is usually moderate.
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally need to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; or taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. This job requires specific vision abilities, including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
WebPT, Inc. provides equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by state or federal law.