Senior Customer Success Manager
What will you do in this role?
At Anduin, our Customer Success Managers are pivotal to our company’s success. You will be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing Customer Success Organization acting as the go-to resource for our valued customers. You will be able to ensure successful product adoption and retention of key customers in the business.
In this role, your main priority is to drive ROI as quickly as possible for your customer base. You will be establishing their top goals, understanding their problems, and creating a customized success plan to help them start crushing their KPIs. You will take a consultative approach by uncovering each of your customers’ use cases to better educate them on the benefits and features of the Anduin platform within the context of their specific workflow.
In addition to working with amazing colleagues, you will also have the opportunity to navigate large, complex organizations and build long-term, trusted relationships with key executives and influencers. You will own, drive and affect change for your customers by having an obsessive focus on their outcomes. Daily you’ll focus on driving customer adoption through strategy calls and customized business reviews at the executive level. The goal is to be the ultimate storyteller in showcasing the compelling impact on your customers' business made possible by their use of Anduin. Remember, you are the quarterback of the customer experience and you will have an opportunity to make a difference.
Who are you?
You’re a great fit for this role if you have experience in:
• 5+ years CSM relationship or account management experience working in software as a service (SaaS)
• Solutions and results/goals-oriented mindset
• Experienced in: customer-facing role, renewal & revenue generation (sales) execution, analyzing customer accounts, identifying churn signals, account growth opportunities, and presenting and selling to across C-suite level decision makers
• Highly organized with strong project management and time management skills
• Proven experience delivering value-based communications
• Understanding of accounting principles
• Strong ability to facilitate meetings with customers and users of various levels of professional seniority
• Empathy for customers and curiosity to understand their needs and wants
• Opportunity identification for account expansion and revenue growth
• Passion and drive to work in a quickly growing startup where you will help shape a new function and the ways we add value with our customers
Why work at Anduin?
The big-picture value proposition of this role is simple: join us, and you'll be paid competitively to have freedom in solving worthwhile, challenging problems alongside other A-players at a fast-growing SaaS startup led by an experienced and successful cofounding team with industry experience. Other benefits include:
• Remote, work-from-anywhere culture
• Competitive compensation, healthcare benefits, and stock options
• 401(k) matching
• Free “Anduin blend” coffee—as much as you can drink 🙂
Anduin is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values inclusion and diversity.
Who are we and what do we do?
We’re a team of interdisciplinary do-ers who’ve come together to solve long-overlooked invoicing and payment problems in the accounting industry. At accounting firms, the process by which a firm prepares and sends a bill to clients and then collects payment from clients is called the “work-to-cash" cycle. And for most firms this process is slow, manual, offline, ungoverned, costly, and frustrating (for staff and for clients). Our mission is to unlock time and money for knowledge workers through our Intelligence-Based BillingTM platform.