Lifecycle Marketing Definition
Manage customer retention and reduce churn across the enterprise with Gainsight. Gainsight is a customer success management platform, which makes it easier for marketers to get a 360-degree customer view and collaborate with other customer success stakeholders across the organization.
Marketers are challenged with disparate data points about customer activity, yet must retain customers and keep them happy and engaged. Gainsight helps you to build an effective lifecycle marketing strategy that is relevant and drive results. With Gainsight you can:
- Track key performance indicators across customers and within the Customer Success organization
- Analyze trends across the customer base or for individual customers
- Benchmark individual customer measurements against averages
- Measure product or service usage across the customer base or for individual customers
- Rank top and bottom used features
- Generate customer alerts based on changes in product or feature usage
Gainsight is a customer success organization helping company’s empower it’s customer base to be better at what they do. To learn more about Gainsight lifestyle marketing solution, call us to schedule a demo.
Comments are closed.