Take control of customer retention and reduce churn with Gainsight
Churn is a primary focus for most customer-centric businesses and if you rely on recurring revenue, it should be yours too. Companies that reduce churn and drive upsell are able to achieve higher customer lifetime values and are economically able to invest more in customer acquisition. This means they can capture more market share over time.
Factors to reduce churn might include:
- Executive relationship: How is the relationship with your key sponsor at the account?
- Usage frequency: How often is your customer using your product or service?
- Key feature usage: Is your customer using your key features?
- Training: Has your customer been trained and/or are they adept at your product?
- Support: Is your customer having a positive experience with your support organization?
- NPS: Is your customer a Detractor or Passive?
- Billing: Is your customer paying invoices in a timely fashion?
- Reference: Is your customer acting as a reference, privately and publicly?
Gainsight for Churn
Gainsight is a Customer Success Management platform that provides the tools you need to address these factors and combat churn. Gainsight aggregates your customer data across your stack to give you one centralized source of customer information. With Gainsight, you can reduce churn and drive renewals in the following ways:
- Scorecards use a combination of qualitative and quantitative data to monitor customer health and trigger alerts if a customer is at risk of churning
- Nurture at-risk customers to improve their health scores with customizable best practice to-do lists
- Measure customer satisfaction with CSAT and NPS surveys and uncover trends in customer feedback
- Our Customer 360 module aggregates current and historical data to give a multidimensional view of customer engagement
To learn more about Gainsight’s capabilities, schedule a demo today. Gainsight works with your CRM, so whether you’re using Salesforce.com, Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, or all of them combined, Gainsight can be your central source of customer data.