Customer Retention Technology
Provide maximum value and retain customers with Gainsight
Businesses today use data, analytics, and automation to give their teams the edge they need to acquire new customers. However, once new customers are onboarded, siloed data sets, error-prone guesswork, and manual workflows can leave companies blind to the actual condition of those customers. That’s why customer-driven enterprises are leveraging the power of customer retention technology to identify at-risk customers while growing the lifetime value of healthy ones.
A new paradigm called Customer Success Management has begun to take shape. It’s not just an organization, but an attitude across the entire enterprise. It calls for a delicate balance of people, processes, and technology.
Gainsight for Customer Retention
With Gainsight, your business can leverage customer intelligence and automation to proactively manage retention, reduce unexpected churn, and identify upsell opportunities.
- Use Health Scorecards to easily visualize customer risk
- Track usage behavior and receive instant alerts on abnormal activity
- Create to-do lists to actively drive customer engagement
- Create and send surveys directly from Gainsight to track and act on customer sentiment
- Keep an eye on key account sponsors and receive alerts if they change roles or move to a new company
- Gain complete visibility and historical context across multiple dimensions of customer engagement
Schedule a demo to learn more about how Gainsight can significantly boost your retention efforts.
Gainsight works with your CRM, so whether you’re using Salesforce.com, Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, or all of them combined, Gainsight can be your first line of defense against churn.